• Pre-assembled, Pre-hung & Pre-finished
• Premium Durable Powder Coated Finish
• Available in 3070, 4070, & 6070 sizes. Custom sizes available upon request
• 18 gauge door leaf, 16 gauge frame
• Available in white and bronze. Custom colors available upon request
• Locksets – Cylindrical and Mortise
• Exit devices with lever trim
• Door closers
• Latch guards, kick-plates, and crash chains
• Door lite kits with glass options
• Ball-bearing hinges with NRP
• Many others – Door viewers, push-pull plates, louvers, etc.
1. Uncrate the door unit. Lift the door unit and position it in the desired location under the girt with the outside edge of the threshold flush with the edge of the concrete. The extended header should be flush or up against the outside face of the girt. See Figure 1.
2. PLUMB AND, SQUARE & ALIGN THE DOOR UNIT. See Figure 4 for Critical Dimensions. Check gap between the top of the door leaf and the frame header. It must be consistent. Check to make sure the concrete floor under the door, frame and threshold is level – shim as needed. Do not separate threshold from the frame as it maintains proper spacing between frames.
3. With the door plumb and square, secure the header to the face of the girt with clamps or with self-drilling screws. These screws may be removed once the remaining installation steps are completed as they may interfere with the wall panel or drip cap installation.
4. Anchor the door unit to the floor through the base mounting clips using the (4) anchor bolts provided – (2) per side. See Figure 2.
5. Remove the screw(s) holding the top mounting clips and slide the clips up to the bottom of the wall girt. Reattach the clips to the door steel subframe (frame opening) and then secure the mounting clip up into the girt using the self-drilling screws provided. See Figure 3.
6. Anchor the threshold to the floor using the anchor bolts provided. Note: Caulking/Mastic underneath the entire threshold is recommended prior to securing the threshold to the floor to prevent future water infiltration/leaks. Caulk connection between door frame and threshold.
7. Adjust sweep if necessary to eliminate light leaks.
8. Once the Door System is completely installed, the wall panel installation may be completed.
Swing chart for Single and Double Doors
View PDF for details
- Cylindrical Lever Lockset
- Five-Knuckle Ball-Bearing Hinges
- Kerf Weather Seal
- Concealed Sweep
- Aluminum Threshold
- GLOBAL Standard Girt Clip
- Mortise Lockset
- 4700 Series Rim Exit Device
- 4500 Series Heavy Duty Rim Exit Device
- Mortise Exit Device
- Heavy Duty Door Closer
- Hold-Open Door Closer
- Thumbturn Deadbolt
- Latch Guard
- 8”x34” Kick Protection Plate
- Heavy Duty Crash Chain
- Small Format IC Core
- Cylindrical Electric Strike
- Exit Device Electric Strike
- Intermediate Girt Clip
- HD Girt Clip
The Global Preassembled Door is a premium product for the commercial construction industry. Global has unveiled the first and only powder-coated door system to the industry. The Global Preassembled Door has distinguished itself as the leader in quality, touting a robust 18 gauge door leaf with durable heavy-duty Grade 1 hardware. From initial fabrication to final assembly, the Global Preassembled Door sets itself apart from its competition in both performance and aethethics.